Did you Know?
- Standing your chopsticks up in a rice bowl is a sign of death.
- Vietnam is the second largest exporter of coffee in the world.
- Until recently black teeth were a sign of beauty.
- Though Vietnam is 1,650km (1,031 miles) from north to south, the country’s most narrow point, travelling east to west, is only 50km (31 miles) across.
- Vietnam competed at the modern Olympic Games for the first time at the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki.
- 50% of the Vietnamese population share the same surname – Nguyen.
- Vietnamese is the seventh most spoken language in the United States and sixth in Australia.
The Ho Chi Minh City Urban Adventure team are passionate about their city. Each of our Ho Chi Minh City tours will show you different aspects of our country, different corners of its streets, unique insight into our home communities and much more! Come and discover the best of Ho Chi Minh City and its surrounds with our unique Ho Chi Minh City tours.
Dang on tour with some Urban Adventurers
Feels like: 28°C
Strong thunderstorms. Broken clouds. Warm.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.